Friday, December 24, 2010

Does Shingles Cause Dementia

Merry X-mas


I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, bright eyes, a relaxing time in the company of your loved one and a Happy 2011th A many thanks to all my loyal readers - the "new" had been called on this one very much welcome - I am looking forward to a great, new and exciting year with you.

For me it so slow and 0:55, some of the gifts is already packed .... wait a few :-)))



A few make-up - odds and ends - Schmucktäschli from the book "Tilda house" for some smaller and larger girls ....


some Mr. scarves and gauntlets for the ladies ... I had deliberately limited time on these three models, otherwise I would probably not become ready :-)))

As good resolution for the New Year before I take my time again-grin, with production of the gifts not only at 5 before a start, you are allowed to turn remind me!!

girls, makes it well until the new year, I look forward to seeing you!

GLG and a great time
Anja

Embroidery: Tinimi and Huups

0 comments:

Post a Comment