Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cocktail Dress Legging Leather Jacket

Big money bag ...


Just got the new Ebook of Claudia get - thank you, my love - I was surprised and had it degree course to try ...

anticipation was once told that I have rarely seen such an extensive and detailed, life-book, each section is accurately photographed and explained. Allen, who retreat before that, sometimes to such a purse for himself can sew, I guarantee that it is perfectly feasible and much easier than it might at first glance looks like :-)))


My old sweetie is falling apart fast and I really wanted a new long time, but for me it was just always too little card pockets. This is great with 12 shelves :-))) I also have under the zipper bag or an extra pocket for my car papers and other bills sewn ... Is very simple, it had another pocket in the middle part cut on the fold, put in the bag, provided with separating seam and two snaps, so it is quite perfect for me now ...



Here would be the outside with the bolt ... This Ebook can I highly recommend you, to me it is more than successful, but the addiction factor is also high :-)))
The pictures are unfortunately a bit overexposed, even try a bit around with my camera. Last week, all images much too dark, now I have the exposure time and adjusted the contrast a little different ... In yesterday's photos of children, it looked good, but today's result, not quite convinced me ... Maybe someone of you have a tip for me? I have a digital SLR from Sony.

wish you great day and again, many thanks to Claudi

Anja

Embroidery of Huups


0 comments:

Post a Comment