Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When Is It Best To Wax

Vida time again ....




... I find this section of Inuit clothes - beautifully simple design and it is for me every year a "must" for the summer wardrobe ... Maybe the reason because I like him very near, But every time I am delighted again, look how different the dress ... He is also perfectly suitable values to the rest Ever ...

Embroidered with the "Strawberry - Fairies" by the great drawings by Claudia ... They existed once before in similar form in Huups, but then I slept through it completely, to buy them. Chris has brought it again in a slightly modified version to life ... and on Friday it they can get back here :-)))

for the push I needed the "eingesnapt" file from the Anja , very suitable for greater Snaps.

wishes you a great evening and GLG
Anja

0 comments:

Post a Comment