Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wording For 3 Yr Old Invites

Evita ....

Qumairas little sister is back, completely revised and re-graded, a great pant that can be as a 3 / 4 or sewn as long version ... ... and that once again fits perfectly ..... I have even tried the long version with the seams and I'm so excited ....







Evita is again a combination section, to include pants nor a shirt with a square neckline and trumpet sleeves, which can also be provided with additional seams .... The Kurzarmversion is also included .... I have used some of Jersey, but also solids look great. Look here ...

addition, there was still a pirate head scarf, a free section of the net, but a little change .... you know already, why there will be many hats right now to look at me :-)))

Evita is the new section of Claudia , available in about 2 weeks.

girls, I fall now go to bed dead tired, you want a good night ....

GLG Anja

pattern: Evita by CZM
Embroidery: Tinimi




0 comments:

Post a Comment