Monday, February 7, 2011

Writing A Completion Letter

sometimes ...

... is a great coffee too small.

I take a deep breath and start times from the front:
So a week ago Saturday was one of the twins over night coughing, I'm really not thinking ... but at night after she had problems to breathe. 4 clock in the morning - with male child to the hospital. then a lung infection was found. I am the next morning with the other twin sister there and got my man replaced. dad and sister at home, I stayed in the hospital. the next day I called my husband, that her twin sister also had a cough and was transferred. class, I thought, two sick girls. with sister nr. 2's was, fortunately, only bronchitis. ok so we were a threesome.
sometime Tuesday and then at my stomach and a headache - gastrointestinal virus! collected in the clinic.
course I have my girls somehow also infected. Well last Friday are still been dismissed. with lung inflammation in and with gastrointestinal infection out . o (
na was at least until yesterday to something like
routine has returned ... and then this morning started with my great nausea and headache have to
now. I am here 3 sick chickens on my really big couch.
help, have you perhaps great ideas to fight the virus?

lg andrea

edit: stay healthy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment